Hello, this is group 02: Leah, Trelawny, and Christopher. We are really excited to be working on this project, it looks like a lot of fun and hopefully we will be able to help you come up with some ideas/direction for your website and logo.
Before we can get started, we have a few questions for you...
- What is the mission/goal of The Adventures of Barb and Tammy?
- What will the function of the website be? What will you use it for?
- Where do you sell your products at?
- Is there a certain product that you would like the website to focus on?
- Who typically purchases your products, who are your customers? (description of typical customer)
- What type of relationship would you like to have with your customers? (professional, relaxed, fun, etc.)
- Is there anything that you would definitely like or not like to see on the website? (i.e. personal blog, photos, etc.)
- When you think of a color palette, what comes to mind? (examples: pastels, bold/bright, shades of green, the color red, etc.)
- Do you have any preference of the style of the website? (modern, vintage, retro, artsy, playful, etc.)
- For the logo, do you have a preference of how we write The Adventures of Barb and Tammy? (we could use 'and' '&' or '+')?
- What are some of your favorite websites to visit?
- If you had unlimited funds, is there a package type, label, or logo that you have seen that you like the look or feel of?
- Is there anything else you think we should know? I'm sure we will think of stuff along the way.
Also, this is a big request, but if you can provide us with as much content for the site as you have available (anything that you would like to be on the site, text, images, links to news articles, product list, etc.) that would be great. The sooner we get all of your information/content, the sooner we can begin.
Thank you, we look forward to reading your responses.
-Leah, Trelawny, and Christopher
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org